Thursday, February 5, 2009

Horror

Well, I've finally decided to do it: I'll write a damn horror movie blog. I've been interested in horror movies for a long time now and I'll rant and rave to any unsuspecting idiot who wanders into my field of vision about said movies, but I've finally started to channel my ideas to a more focused audience: the internet. Okay, so that's not very focused, but it allows for more unsuspecting idiots to wander into my ideas.

For a little background about me: I'm a twenty-something college graduate who works for UW Madison as an IT Consultant. I did take a couple of film classes in college (so the pretentious film verbiage may come out every once in a while), but I was a Philosophy major. So don't read too far into what I say. I'm a bit of a film buff, but not really a critic in the highest sense of the word. I know more than the average movie goer, but I am by no means an expert. That doesn't stop me from espousing criticism like an expert though. I am a walking contradiction.

In any event, I will be writing some reviews, maybe some news and various other things horror related in this blog. I have a method to my reviews, which I will post soon (along with a review). In any event, hope you like what I write.

1 comment:

  1. So far, I am liking it. Good luck with the blog, man!

    ReplyDelete