Monday, March 30, 2009

A quick share out to everyone

I know everyone has been wanting to see it, so if you haven't, you should probably check out [rec]. But how the hell can you check something out that doesn't exist in your country yet?

How about you check it out right here. *Disclaimer: I did not post this video, I just found it somewhere else and am linking to it here*

The site will cut you off after a certain amount of time (I think it's 50 minutes), but all you have to do is wait a half hour and watch the rest of it. I know that kind of sucks, but it's worth it to watch this little gem. I am in the process of getting Dead Snow so I can watch that soon, I'll have a review for that up soon hopefully. And if I manage to find that online, I'll be sure to share it out with you all.

Oh, and if you've missed out on Splinter so far, why not go here and check it out (same disclaimer as before). I know the quality isn't the greatest, but it's free.

That being said, I've already pre-ordered Splinter and will buy [rec] as soon as I can, so I encourage you guys to support these horror flicks by buying them eventually. Let's keep people being able to make them! There, I'm done with my soapbox for now. Now watch away!

I hope you enjoy everything!

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting, thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cool!

    I have always been anti-pirate, yet I am to the point now of preparing to watch foreign films that have yet to make it to the States, ahead of time. Why does it take so long?!?

    I have yet to do so, however I am very close and may just start with [REC] - that is if the link still works whenever I have some free time to watch a flick on-line. . .

    I already plan on purchasing all three of the above - if only they would be released in a timely manner!

    Thanks Zach!

    ReplyDelete