Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Evil Things screening

The movie I have spoken about before called Evil Things is set to screen Friday July 10th! Congrats to Dom for getting a screening of this film. If you have a chance to see it, here's the information so you can check it out:

Long Island International Film Expo
EVIL THINGS SCREENING
Friday July 10, 2009 (9:30pm)
Bellmore Movie Theater
222 Pettit Avenue
Bellmore, NY 11710
516-783-3199
All Tickets $9.00
Advance Tickets: www.liifilmexpo.org
Tickets also available at Box Office on night of the screening.
Bellmore Theater is across the street from LIRR (Bellmore station stop).

I recommend this movie to any horror fans. It's too bad I live in Wisconsin, otherwise I would love a chance to see it on the big screen. If you want to see my review of the movie, go here. Otherwise, go see the official site at www.evilthingsmovie.com.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Posted it on my blog too =) Hopefully I can make it out there

    ReplyDelete